Digitalisation has not left any part of our lives untouched and dentistry is no exception to it. It has revolutionised dentistry in unimaginable ways.The denture market is continously growing and advancing to better suit the patient needs. The denture or medical technology has evolved massively from its infancy stage to maturity. If you haven't visited a dentist for some time, you may be surprised to discover that there are a lot of new options to keep teeth healthy and beautiful.
2. https://www.aimseducation.edu/blog/the-impact-of-technology-on-healthcare/ [Accessed on 21st January, 2018]
3. Birnbach JM. The Future of Teledentistry. J Calif Dent Assoc28, 2000, 141-3.
4. Gupta B, Gupta N, Thakar S, Gupta P, Jindal S. Dentistry on web-teledentistry. Int J of Allied Med Sci and Clin Res 2017; 5(1): 196-200.
5. Beuer, Florian & Schweiger, Josef & Edelhoff, Daniel. (2008). Digital dentistry: An overview of recent developments for CAD/CAM generated restorations. British dental journal. 204. 505-11.
6. Mehl A, Gloger W, Kunzelmann K H, Hickel R. A new optical 3-D device for the detection of wear. J Dent Res 1997; 76: 1799-807.
7. https://envisiontec.com/3d-printingindustries/ medical/dental/ [Accessed on 15th January, 2018]
8. https://www.tiogadental.com/dental-technology-2018/ [Accessed on 25th January, 2018]
9. Parkash H. Digital dentistry: Unraveling the mysteries of computer-aided design computer-aided manufacturing in prosthodontic rehabilitation. Contemporary Clinical Dentistry. 2016;7(3):289-90.
10. Begum Z, Chheda P. Rapid Prototyping - When Virtual meets Reality. International journal of computerized dentistry 2014;17:297-306.
11. https://www.ultradent.com/SiteCollection Images/Multi-Media-Tab/Brochures/Equipment/Documents/Europe/UPP%20510-EU_Gemini_ Brochure.pdf [Accessed on 20th January, 2018]