Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.doc) file format only
- Where available, URLs and DOIs (Digital Object Identifier) for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Kindly submit the copyright form and cover page along with the manuscript. Both forms as available under the "For Authors" section of the journal website. No manuscript shall be published without the submission of the duly signed (from all authors) copyright form.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.