IHRJ has been putting in constant efforts to archive the published manuscripts in various archiving and Indexing agencies, Which are as under:
Metadata harvesting is done at
1. Open Archives Initiative (OAI-PMH) (To verify, Click here) .
2. Zenodo (From Volume 3, Issue 1). IHRJ Community Created on 03.07.2019 and can be verified here (However, few articles will have to searched manually as they were uploaded before the community was created.)
3. Airiti Library (To verify, Click here) : All articles published have been submitted here and each new issue is constantly updated
4. BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine): is a Next Generation Multi-Level Repository-based Service Provider. To verify click here. Note: Indexed since 03-07-2019 and data is indexed twice every month automatically.
Indexing and Abstracting
1. Index Copernicus [ICI World of Journals (To verify, Click here)]
2. Research Bible (To verify, Click here)
3. WorldCat. (Verify here)