Highlights of Current Issue (Volume 2, Issue 1) (IHRJ Anniversary Issue)
1. IHRJ Completes One Year: Milestones Achieved and Many More To Go...
(The Editor-in-chief congratulates the readers on IHRJ completing one year of publication, and personally thanks authors for choosing to publish with IHRJ. The hard work of the entire editorial team is appreciated and takes the readers through accomplishments achieved by IHRJ in the past one year and the future plans at IHRJ).
2. Medically Significant Hypersensitivity Reaction to Dapsone: A Case Report
[The author reports a case of a patient who was prescribed dapsone as part of multiple drug therapy for leprosy following which she developed Dapsone induced hypersensitivity syndrome (DHS)]
3. The Prevalence of OSMF among Biscuit Factory Workers in Delhi NCR Region: A Cross-Sectional Study
(The authors interviewed and examined 496 biscuit factory workers in Delhi NCR region, and document that 34.9%(173) were suffering from Oral Submucous Fibrosis (OSF))
4. ALSA and PISA Quantifiable Tool for Diabetic Patients: A Clinical Study
(The authors aimed to compare the periodontal status between diabetic and non diabetic patients by using the Attachment Loss Surface Area (ALSA) and the Periodontal Inflamed Surface Area (PISA) Index)
Authors from various countries who chose to publish in IHRJ:
- Saudi Arabia
2.0 (Infobase Index and Research Bible)
- April 2018 issue (Volume 2, Issue 1) now published. The editorial board thanks its contributors whose manuscripts have been published in the current issue
- Manuscripts are welcome for Volume 2, Issue 2 slated to be published on 10th May, 2018.
- The issue contains an Editorial Comment by Dr. Vatsul Sharma (Editor-in-Chief, IHRJ) titled "IHRJ Completes One Year: Milestones Achieved and Many More To Go..." on the important occasion of IHRJ's completion of one year in the field of academic publishing.
- 17/03/2018: IHRJ has been accepted for indexing at Systematic Impact Factor.
- The issue contains a Guest Comment by Parul Chawla (Editorial Coordinator, IHRJ) on the important occasion of World Autism Awareness Day.
- IHRJ now listed in NLM Catalog, Worldcat, Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources (ROAD), ITRDA and World Catalogue of Scientific Journals.
- IHRJ given an Impact Factor of 2.0 from Research Bible as well as Infobase Index.
- Update for Authors: IHRJ has revised its Publication Charges. Kindly visit http://ihrjournal.com/downloads/ for the same.
- IHRJ also indexed in the prestigious Index Copernicus, Airiti Library, Science Library Index, Cosmos Impact Factor, International Scientific Indexing (ISI), and International Institute of Organized Research (I2OR). Many more applied for!!
- Important Notice: It has come to the notice of the Editor that upon review, few authors have tried to submit plagiarized manuscripts and were duly rejected. IHRJ has a strict anti-plagiarism policy and any article, if found plagiarized shall be the sole responsibility of the author, and shall lead to IHRJ blacklisting (and banning) the authors.
Welcome to IHRJ
International Healthcare Research Journal (IHRJ) aims to publish quality articles pertaining to the healthcare sector and provide all scholars a single platform to visit, read and disseminate the knowledge gained through articles published in this journal. IHRJ, being a monthly journal, publishes on the 10th of every month.
We solicit your kind co-operation by not submitting plagiarized manuscripts. IHRJ has a strict anti-plagiarism policy and every manuscript submitted undergoes a rigorous editorial review followed by a double-blind peer-review process. Any article, if found plagiarized shall be the sole responsibility of the author, and shall lead to IHRJ blacklisting (and banning) the authors.
For Article Processing Charges(APC), kindly go to the Downloads section and download the "Publication Charges" in the provided link.
IHRJ prides itself in being a no-frills associated journal. Researchers are welcome to contact the editorial board at any time via the phone numbers/e-mail address provided under the "Contact Us" section.
SCOPE OF THE JOURNAL
IHRJ is a multidisciplinary, peer-reviewed, wide scope and open access online monthly journal, publishing original contributions describing ideas, basic research and clinical investigation in healthcare specialties. All medical and dental specialties (Both clinical and non-clinical) are included within the scope of this journal. This journal provides a platform to all medical and dental professionals including undergraduates, postgraduates, academic and general practitioners. We openly welcome original research, reviews and case reports from across the globe. The journal is concerned with epidemiological studies, clinical research, preventive medicine and dentistry, health services research, health education, health promotion, health economics, quality of life, analysis of risk and quality assessment. It is of interest to healthcare personnel in medicine and dentistry and to other professionals concerned with disease prevention, health service planning, and health promotion throughout the world aiming to add value to the existing knowledge in the field of Medical, Dental, and related Sciences.
Visitors Since 01.07.2017