Highlights of Current Issue (Volume 2, Issue 3)
1. Nipah Upsurge: The Wave of Deadly Virus (Editorial Comment)
(Dr. Anil Sharma, Senior Editor, IHRJ provides an insight about the Nipah virus, which is affecting people in Kerela).
2. Spectre of Doping: The Bane of Indian Athletics? (Short Communication)
(The authors highlight the current scenario of doping among athletes in India )
3. Sclerotheraphy of Superficial Intraoral Hemangioma: A Case Report with Reviews
(The Authors describe a a case report of a right upper lip hemangioma successfully treated with multiple local injections of 3% sodium tetradecyl solution)
4. To Assess the Prevalence of Needle Stick Injuries among Dental Undergraduates of a Dental Institute: A Cross Sectional Study
[The authors state that Needle stick (NS) injuries are one of the most important area of concern now a days in the dental field which can further lead to various blood-borne infections and report that scaling followed by needle syringes, recapping of the needles are the common causes of needle stick injuries].
Authors from various countries who chose to publish in IHRJ:
- Saudi Arabia
2.0 (Infobase Index and Research Bible)
- June 2018 issue (Volume 2, Issue 3) now published. The editorial board thanks its contributors whose manuscripts have been published in the current issue
- Manuscripts are welcome for Volume 2, Issue 4 slated to be published on 20th July, 2018.
- 14th June 2018: IHRJ now indexed in Citefactor. The current issue and past issues shall be uploaded soon on it; 17/03/2018: IHRJ has been accepted for indexing at Systematic Impact Factor.
- IHRJ now listed in NLM Catalog, Worldcat, Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources (ROAD), ITRDA and World Catalogue of Scientific Journals.
- IHRJ given an Impact Factor of 2.0 from Research Bible as well as Infobase Index.
- Update for Authors: IHRJ has revised its Publication Charges. Kindly visit http://ihrjournal.com/downloads/ for the same.
- IHRJ also indexed in the prestigious Index Copernicus, Airiti Library, Science Library Index, Cosmos Impact Factor, International Scientific Indexing (ISI), and International Institute of Organized Research (I2OR). Many more applied for!!
- Important Notice: It has come to the notice of the Editor that upon review, few authors have tried to submit plagiarized manuscripts and were duly rejected. IHRJ has a strict anti-plagiarism policy and any article, if found plagiarized shall be the sole responsibility of the author, and shall lead to IHRJ blacklisting (and banning) the authors.
Welcome to IHRJ
International Healthcare Research Journal (IHRJ) aims to publish quality articles pertaining to the healthcare sector and provide all scholars a single platform to visit, read and disseminate the knowledge gained through articles published in this journal. IHRJ, being a monthly journal, publishes on the 10th of every month.
We solicit your kind co-operation by not submitting plagiarized manuscripts. IHRJ has a strict anti-plagiarism policy and every manuscript submitted undergoes a rigorous editorial review followed by a double-blind peer-review process. Any article, if found plagiarized shall be the sole responsibility of the author, and shall lead to IHRJ blacklisting (and banning) the authors.
For Article Processing Charges(APC), kindly go to the Downloads section and download the "Publication Charges" in the provided link.
IHRJ prides itself in being a no-frills associated journal. Researchers are welcome to contact the editorial board at any time via the phone numbers/e-mail address provided under the "Contact Us" section.
SCOPE OF THE JOURNAL
IHRJ is a multidisciplinary, peer-reviewed, wide scope and open access online monthly journal, publishing original contributions describing ideas, basic research and clinical investigation in healthcare specialties. All medical and dental specialties (Both clinical and non-clinical) are included within the scope of this journal. This journal provides a platform to all medical and dental professionals including undergraduates, postgraduates, academic and general practitioners. We openly welcome original research, reviews and case reports from across the globe. The journal is concerned with epidemiological studies, clinical research, preventive medicine and dentistry, health services research, health education, health promotion, health economics, quality of life, analysis of risk and quality assessment. It is of interest to healthcare personnel in medicine and dentistry and to other professionals concerned with disease prevention, health service planning, and health promotion throughout the world aiming to add value to the existing knowledge in the field of Medical, Dental, and related Sciences.
Visitors Since 01.07.2017