http://dollfacemake-up.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://dollfacemake-up.com/ Highlights of Current Issue (Volume 2, Issue 4)
source 1. World Population Day 2018: Family planning is a Human Right (Guest Comment)
Dr. Ankita Sant takes out the time to highlight the issues faced due to population expansion across the globe on the occasion of World Population Day. buy generic atarax
2. Digitalising Dentistry: A Review
The author highlight the applications of digitalisation in the field of dentistry that cab benefit both the patient as well as the clinician.
lotrisone cream price in india 3. A Case Report of a 55 Year Old Female with Epulis Granulomatosa
The authors report a case of a 55 year old female with the lesion since 2 months and its treatment.
4. Tobacco Use and Oral Health Status among Adolescents in an Urban Slum, Gurugram (Original Research)
The authors in their research state that the overall tobacco use among adolescents was found to be 95.8% among adolescent boys and 27.6% among adolescent girls. The most common reasons cited for tobacco use were peer pressure followed by parent’s influence. Smokeless tobacco (dry tobacco, lime, guthka) was consumed by 39.13% boys and 19% girls. Smoking was prevalent among 16.7% boys and 8.6% girls. However 41.7 % adolescent boys consumed both forms of tobacco. Prevalence of dental caries was high in both boys (77.7%) and girls (55.2%).
Authors from various countries who chose to publish in IHRJ:
- Saudi Arabia
2.0 (Infobase Index and Research Bible)
- 5th July, 2018: IHRJ now is ISO 9001:2015 certified and the certificate has been uploaded on http://ihrjournal.com/downloads/
- July 2018 issue (Volume 2, Issue 4) now published. The editorial board thanks its contributors whose manuscripts have been published in the current issue
- Manuscripts are welcome for Volume 2, Issue 5 slated to be published on 20th August, 2018.
- 14th June 2018: IHRJ now indexed in Citefactor. The current issue and past issues shall be uploaded soon on it; 17/03/2018: IHRJ has been accepted for indexing at Systematic Impact Factor.
- IHRJ now listed in NLM Catalog, Worldcat, Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources (ROAD), ITRDA and World Catalogue of Scientific Journals.
- IHRJ given an Impact Factor of 2.0 from Research Bible as well as Infobase Index.
- Update for Authors: IHRJ has revised its Publication Charges. Kindly visit http://ihrjournal.com/downloads/ for the same.
- IHRJ also indexed in the prestigious Index Copernicus, Airiti Library, Science Library Index, Cosmos Impact Factor, International Scientific Indexing (ISI), and International Institute of Organized Research (I2OR). Many more applied for!!
- Important Notice: It has come to the notice of the Editor that upon review, few authors have tried to submit plagiarized manuscripts and were duly rejected. IHRJ has a strict anti-plagiarism policy and any article, if found plagiarized shall be the sole responsibility of the author, and shall lead to IHRJ blacklisting (and banning) the authors.
Welcome to IHRJ
International Healthcare Research Journal (IHRJ) aims to publish quality articles pertaining to the healthcare sector and provide all scholars a single platform to visit, read and disseminate the knowledge gained through articles published in this journal. IHRJ, being a monthly journal, publishes on the 20th of every month.
We solicit your kind co-operation by not submitting plagiarized manuscripts. IHRJ has a strict anti-plagiarism policy and every manuscript submitted undergoes a rigorous editorial review followed by a double-blind peer-review process. Any article, if found plagiarized shall be the sole responsibility of the author, and shall lead to IHRJ blacklisting (and banning) the authors.
For Article Processing Charges(APC), kindly go to the Downloads section and download the "Publication Charges" in the provided link.
IHRJ prides itself in being a no-frills associated journal. Researchers are welcome to contact the editorial board at any time via the phone numbers/e-mail address provided under the "Contact Us" section.
SCOPE OF THE JOURNAL
IHRJ is a multidisciplinary, peer-reviewed, wide scope and open access online monthly journal, publishing original contributions describing ideas, basic research and clinical investigation in healthcare specialties. All medical and dental specialties (Both clinical and non-clinical) are included within the scope of this journal. This journal provides a platform to all medical and dental professionals including undergraduates, postgraduates, academic and general practitioners. We openly welcome original research, reviews and case reports from across the globe. The journal is concerned with epidemiological studies, clinical research, preventive medicine and dentistry, health services research, health education, health promotion, health economics, quality of life, analysis of risk and quality assessment. It is of interest to healthcare personnel in medicine and dentistry and to other professionals concerned with disease prevention, health service planning, and health promotion throughout the world aiming to add value to the existing knowledge in the field of Medical, Dental, and related Sciences.
Visitors Since 01.07.2017