Highlights of Current Issue (Volume 2, Issue 2)
1. An Update on What is Happening in Orthopaedics in 2018:A Look Into the Future of Orthopaedics (Guest Comment)
[Highly noted and acclaimed international clinican, Dr. C.V. Anathakrishnan (Texas, USA) takes out the time from his busy schedule and updates the readers of IHRJ on the future of orthopaedics and how it shall benefit people across the globe].
2. Every Heart Matters: Quit Tobacco (World No Tobacco Day Guest Comment)
(Guest comment by Dr. Ravneet Sandhu, on World No Tobacco Day, observed on 31st May, 2018)
3. Pulmonary Mucormycosis with Diabetes Mellitus: A Case Report
(The Authors summarize a case of pulmonary mucormycosis in a patient with diabetes mellitus who was cured using Amphotericin B)
4. Prevalence and Pattern of Third Molar Impaction among Residents of Panchkula District, Haryana, India
[The authors assessed the prevalence of third molar Impaction among 306 residents of, and report that third molar impactions were of one teeth (163, 53.3%) with Mesioangular impaction (170, 55.5%) as the most common type of impaction].
5. Quality in Dental Practice: A Review
(The authors provide an insight on the standards of dental care and treatment, the modes to measure quality of dental care, improvements in dental practice, awareness among masses, dental care status in rural areas, hindrances to quality dental practice with a thought for improvement in the dental field.)
Authors from various countries who chose to publish in IHRJ:
- Saudi Arabia
2.0 (Infobase Index and Research Bible)
- May 2018 issue (Volume 2, Issue 2) now published. The editorial board thanks its contributors whose manuscripts have been published in the current issue
- Manuscripts are welcome for Volume 2, Issue 3 slated to be published on 10th June, 2018.
- The issue contains a Guest Comment by Dr. C.V. Anathakrishnan (Editor-in-Chief, IHRJ) titled "An Update on What is Happening in Orthopaedics in 2018: A Look Into the Future of Orthopaedics", a very noted and highly acclaimed clinician.
- The issue contains a Guest Comment by Dr. Ravneet Sandhu on the important occasion of World No Tobacco Day observed on 31st May, 2018.
- 17/03/2018: IHRJ has been accepted for indexing at Systematic Impact Factor.
- IHRJ now listed in NLM Catalog, Worldcat, Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources (ROAD), ITRDA and World Catalogue of Scientific Journals.
- IHRJ given an Impact Factor of 2.0 from Research Bible as well as Infobase Index.
- Update for Authors: IHRJ has revised its Publication Charges. Kindly visit http://ihrjournal.com/downloads/ for the same.
- IHRJ also indexed in the prestigious Index Copernicus, Airiti Library, Science Library Index, Cosmos Impact Factor, International Scientific Indexing (ISI), and International Institute of Organized Research (I2OR). Many more applied for!!
- Important Notice: It has come to the notice of the Editor that upon review, few authors have tried to submit plagiarized manuscripts and were duly rejected. IHRJ has a strict anti-plagiarism policy and any article, if found plagiarized shall be the sole responsibility of the author, and shall lead to IHRJ blacklisting (and banning) the authors.
Welcome to IHRJ
International Healthcare Research Journal (IHRJ) aims to publish quality articles pertaining to the healthcare sector and provide all scholars a single platform to visit, read and disseminate the knowledge gained through articles published in this journal. IHRJ, being a monthly journal, publishes on the 10th of every month.
We solicit your kind co-operation by not submitting plagiarized manuscripts. IHRJ has a strict anti-plagiarism policy and every manuscript submitted undergoes a rigorous editorial review followed by a double-blind peer-review process. Any article, if found plagiarized shall be the sole responsibility of the author, and shall lead to IHRJ blacklisting (and banning) the authors.
For Article Processing Charges(APC), kindly go to the Downloads section and download the "Publication Charges" in the provided link.
IHRJ prides itself in being a no-frills associated journal. Researchers are welcome to contact the editorial board at any time via the phone numbers/e-mail address provided under the "Contact Us" section.
SCOPE OF THE JOURNAL
IHRJ is a multidisciplinary, peer-reviewed, wide scope and open access online monthly journal, publishing original contributions describing ideas, basic research and clinical investigation in healthcare specialties. All medical and dental specialties (Both clinical and non-clinical) are included within the scope of this journal. This journal provides a platform to all medical and dental professionals including undergraduates, postgraduates, academic and general practitioners. We openly welcome original research, reviews and case reports from across the globe. The journal is concerned with epidemiological studies, clinical research, preventive medicine and dentistry, health services research, health education, health promotion, health economics, quality of life, analysis of risk and quality assessment. It is of interest to healthcare personnel in medicine and dentistry and to other professionals concerned with disease prevention, health service planning, and health promotion throughout the world aiming to add value to the existing knowledge in the field of Medical, Dental, and related Sciences.
Visitors Since 01.07.2017